We managed to offer you a culture that is second to none in fermentation behaviour. It is a completely new generation of cultures.
We managed to offer you a culture that is second to none in fermentation behaviour. It is a completely new generation of cultures. You can use this culture with your spice preparations (if they are suitable), or you can go straight to our salami-based seasoning “comby-ct salami base”. This can be the first step if you want to make a stable, tasty and visually attractive salami. Below you can see the outstanding aspects for the use of “culture-ct FGL1” in bullet points.
Outstanding aspects of using “culture-ct FGL1”
- In my opinion, this culture exhibits phenomenal fermentation behaviour
- Very fast fermentation, conceivably enabling potential shortening of the maturation time
- Despite the fast acidification, the resulting product is very mild and pleasant in taste
- The sliced colour as well as the external colour (depending on the intestinal casing) exhibit a deeper red than in comparable cultures
- The stronger firmness and compactness of the sausage is clearly noticeable after a short fermentation time
- The culture contains a microorganism for protection against Listeria
- The germ counts in the culture are higher than in comparison cultures
- The culture is attractively priced
- This culture is very reliable in use
- It can also be used in conjunction with the salami-based seasoning “comby-ct salami base”. This combination results in a salami that is very well fermented and tastes and looks great (redder than comparable salamis, sliced as well as externally). This salami is mild and aromatic in taste and suitable for a variety of different calibres.